Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welcome Traveler!


Bonjour!  

Thank you for stopping by my new blog!  I hope you enjoy your stay.

I am a young Christian woman and the eldest girl and second child of 12.  I started this blog as a new adventure, a new challenge.  I have way more interests than most sane people ever should have!  I hope to share many or all of them with you in the upcoming months on this blog. 

Some of the things I’ll blog about include: costumes and costume design, history, horses, drama, sewing, the language of flowers, folk dance and music, world culture and travel, foreign languages, the Scarlet Pimpernel, Arthurian Legend, knitting, crochet, tatting and my never-ending reading and writing.  I’ll also have book and movie reviews and possibly some music reviews.

In short; little bits of all the bits that make me me!

Thanks again for stopping by!  I hope you’ll come back often and please tell me what you think!

Bon Voyage!

Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

  1. I'm familiar with those bits! =)
    Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.