Friday, August 31, 2012

Do You Hear The People Sing?

My family just returned from town where we had been shopping all day.  We did the usual round of thrift stores, the used bookstore and the grocery store. I picked up some new clothes and several new books I'm looking forward to reading in the weeks ahead.

But, the most exciting acquisition is....

THE ORIGINAL 1985 CAST RECORDING OF LES MISERABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell just how excited and elated I am about this???!!!!!!!!  It is two CD's and a fat booklet of the song lyrics.   I can't wait to hear it all!!!!

The second most exciting acquisition is the Oxford edition of the COMPLETE works of Shakespeare FOR ONLY 50 CENTS.  Is that not delightful??!!

All in all, I would say it was a very good day!!  Wouldn't you?

Miss Melody Muffin

4 comments:

  1. A WONDERFUL shopping day indeed! Epic in fact, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up sister!!! When I went to my blog reader and saw that you had already posted about the things you got, I just had to laugh!!! Have fun listening and reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.