Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today I Am....

Jemimah C originated this and it has been going around the blogging world lately.  It is a fun way to give all you great readers a slice of my life.

{writing}
Finishing plot outlines for Quara and The Three Kyngdoms, and drafting the outlines for my newest plots. 

Several blog posts.  (Including my Les Miserables posts!)

{reading}
I Will Repay by Baroness Orczy.

{listening}
The original Broadway cast recording of Les Miserables.  Since it is the Broadway cast, no Michael Ball, and whoever does sing Marius isn't as good.  Also, Judy Kuhn as Cosette (I prefer Rebecca Caine).  But, Colm Wilkinson still and Michael Maguire as Enjolras. 

And the songs from Anne of Green Gables: The Musical.

{watching}
Downton Abbey Season Two and Star Trek: Insurrection

{looking}
At the stunning sunrise spread across the sky, and the reddening maples on the mountains.

{learning}
That I love beta reading. 

And despite how many stories have already been written about it, there is still so much potential for stories set during the French Revolution.

{feeling}
Stressed and a little tired, but energized because several Quara characters are bombarding me with information about themselves!

{anticipating}
Watching the 25th anniversary concert of Les Mis on Saturday.  Can't wait!!!!

{wishing}
There were more hours in a day.  :)

{loving}
Researching the French Revolution. 

Writing Quara.

Have a good rest of the week!

Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I bet it's getting pretty down there right now. I love early fall/late summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother has a favourite singer for Val Jean. I don't remember his name, I think he sang in the 25th Anniversy musical though. Not completely sure.

    How is Downton Abbey? My sister insists I watch it, but it sounds so...drama ish. I'm not into drama.

    Star Trek and Star Wars a wonderful movies! I like both, the original Star Trek that is. Not crazy about the movies.

    I have a tie on favourite Doctors. Right now it is Nine and Ten. As soon as I can find the original series though I think I'm going to love Tom Baker. He seems so funny and everyone says he was great. I also like 8 a lot.

    Oh the Tintin books are fantastic! I love them. The movie was brilliant I thought. I can't wait for the second.

    Josh Groban has wonderful music. Very good to write by, in my personal opinion.

    No, my brother is almost as scared of doctors as I am. Were he to study though, he would be brilliant, he's a genus. I wish he'd make the hover board. No, we just pick up weird facts from my dad who just finds them from who knows where. My dad is a genus too, more like a mad genus. I get my weird interest in rotting bananas and experimenting on eggs from him.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see you on Mars! We need tel-ports to. I like the translator idea!!!

    Get a move on, Scientists!!

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.