Thursday, October 4, 2012

Favorite Characters Tag: Part Four– My Villains

I have come to the end of this tag.  May I present... my favorite villains from my own stories.

And since this is the last part of this tag, the people I've tagged and the tag rules are at the bottom of the page.

1. Mordrech
As you may be able to figure out from his name, Mordrech is the descendant of Mordred and the arch-enemy of Astrophel.  He is young, and largely controlled by Malduc at first.  One of his weaknesses is women.  Another is sharp swords.  :)  His main ambition is to be High King of the Three Kingdoms and rule in Camelot from Arthur's throne.

2. Egrelmozor Edome
Once called the Emperor of the Evil Empire by young Rickfred.  Which basically describes him!  He's a tyrant, a thief and a conqueror; and nothing makes him angrier than to be thwarted in one of these things.  He hopes and plans to eventually rule the entire land of Quara.  He already has seven countries under his domination.  The next ones on the list are Esidaraq and its allies....

3. Kundry
She is an elf, and a very beautiful one at that.  She has mostly left the ways of the elves along with her brother, who she is very close to and who has much influence with her.  Thanks to him, she joins Mordrech's armies and Mordrech himself.  Her bitterest enemy is a young princess by the name of Seren....

4. Miss Helen Gardner
The only daughter of the younger son of a viscount.  Helen wants three things: money, a noble title and Lord Falkirk as her husband.  Of course, marrying him would give her all three in one fell swoop.  The way she sees it, one person stands in her way, some little upstart named Lady Cordelia West, from Italy of all ridiculous places!

And now that I've finally finished this tag (sorry it took so long!), I'm supposed to tag three people:

I tag:
Katherine Sophia
Jessica
Alexandra

Here are the rules:
1. State the rules!  :)
2. Post four posts about your sixteen favorite fictional characters, including four good and four bad each from novels you have read and stories you have written/are writing.
3. Tag three new people when you have finished and comment to let them know you have tagged them!

Have fun!!  I look forward to seeing your posts!

Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. I like the characters, they sound like they would be fun to get and know better. I especially like the first fellow who's name I can't remember how to spell.

    Allons-y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I'll try to do it soon!!!! :D

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.