Monday, October 15, 2012

Party Time!!!

October and November are going to be terrific months in the blogging world because there are some fantastic events coming up!

Manic Mother

First up is not exactly a party, but the Scribbler's Conference, hosted by Anne-girl of Scribblings of My Pen and Tappings of My Keyboard.  It runs from Oct. 22 to Oct 27.   There will be keynote speakers, tags, Q&A sessions and other fun for writers.  As you might well imagine, I am SUPER excited about this.


Doctor Who Blog Party - October 22nd

Also going on next week is the Doctor Who blog party hosted by Natasha and Ashley.  I am a very recent convert to Doctor Who, having just started watching it last Thursday night.  There will be a party tag with Doctor Who questions, DW inspired fashion posts and lots more.


And in November, Jenny of The Penslayer and Abigail of Scribbles and Inkstains are hosting a blog party in honor of the anniversaries of their respective books The Shadow Things and The Soldier's Cross.
 




Let the fun begin!!

Miss Melody Muffin

4 comments:

  1. Those are good ideas...having a party I mean, after the book has been out. I should keep that in mind.

    I am glad you liked the bloopers 8-D Your answer to the trees will be up Thursday 8-D So, I shall let you know...unless you find it first of course.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now, I'm curious as to what happens to Tony too. I mean, I know the basics, but I'm curious about all the middle book things he isn't talking about. Characters.

    Peter says he would be most honoured to have you as a family member, so long as you don't try and kill him.
    (Peter is one of my favourite characters. He was a lot of fun to work with.)

    As for Darcy, he and I have feelings much as you. Kind of, uncertainty as to how much we like him.

    Awwwww!!!!!!!! You can say fantastic with a Northern British Accent?! That is one of my dreams. I've been able to mimic some people on occasion/ Tintin, David Tennant, and I think Rory once, but I've yet to get 9's Fantastic. The way he says it, just makes it wonderful. One of the best words in the world 8-D

    I don't think it is possible to watch too much Doctor Who, especially if you are behind. At least, that was how my sister and I viewed it.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter says you can replace the sister I...well, I stuffed into a closet? Not sure WHAT I did with her...
    I used to just kill villains...and then, my characters...and then...*Sob*
    Authors need one of those meeting things like in Finding Nemo. "My name is Jack, and am recovering from character betrayal." "Hello, Jack."

    Ten and Nine are tied with me. They were my first Doctors, I kind of met them at the same time. I liked 11, but not so much in series 7. (I'm a poet and YOU did not know it.) Ten is almost everyone's favourite, even those who watch the Classics. Though the Tom Baker Doctor is VERY popular. I'm DYING to meet him!

    Sadly, I won't have time to join in the DW blog party. You will be joining it, won't you?

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you do do NaNo let me know and I will add you to my buddy list. I'm going to attempt it this year, and see how far I make it.

    Have you decided yet?

    And, as Peter's sister, I shan't stuff you in a closet like Irene...though it isn't too bad an arrangement because my closet leads to Narnia so...she shouldn't complain.

    Nine is wonderful 8-D My sister wasn't crazy about him right off but the more one sees of him the more attached one gets. But yes, Ten is one of the best.

    I should look up the Tom Baker clips.

    So, for the DW party, will you be writing posts? Or how does it work? If you do write posts I shall certainly go over and read them 8-D

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.