Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quote of the Week: Bravery

The brave man is not he who feels no fear,
For that were stupid and irrational;
But he, whose noble soul its fear subdues,
And bravely dares the danger nature shrinks from.
Joanna Baillie


Boy, I'm knackered tonight.  My cousin came down yesterday afternoon and spent the night with us, and then joined us today in reorganizing our two woodsheds.  We took EVERYTHING out of both sheds and then put it all back, rearranging it in the process.  A hot shower helped my sore muscles and now I'm going to go relax.  I'll probably watch something that doesn't require any thinking :), and then go to bed early.

Hope you all have a good week!

Miss Melody Muffin


1 comment:

  1. Love the quote thank you for sharing!!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.