Sunday, November 18, 2012

Quote of the Week: November 18, 2012

William Wilberforce: Billy, no one of our age has ever taken power.

William Pitt: Which is why we're too young to realize that certain things are impossible.  So we will do them anyway.

Amazing Grace


I love this quote.  It is my absolute top favorite line from this movie.  My siblings and I say this a lot.  Especially when it looks as though we're about to try something daft.  =D

This is particulary applicable for me this month.  I'll explain why later tonight, in my Half NaNo post. 

Have a beautiful week!

Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

  1. This is a good one!!!! Probably the most used by us right?
    Billy Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.