Thursday, December 13, 2012

Three Cheers!!!!!!!

Hello, my dear readers!!

First off, I have to tell you about a wonderful blog party going on RIGHT NOW.  My friend Jessica Greyson has published her first book, Annabeth's War, and it is available from Amazon!!!!!  I am super excited about this!!!!  I have been privileged to read some of Jessica's writing and it is FANTASTIC!!!  You do NOT want to miss this book!!

She is hosting a giveaway of her book right here:  (And isn't this cover art GORGEOUS?!!)

Safirewriter


Also, the delightful Katherine Sophia is hosting another giveaway: a beautiful charm bracelet for one winner and a copy of Annabeth's War for another winner.

Seek Him First

So please do go check them out and enter!!  You won't be sorry you did!


And, a quick apology and explanation.  Due to unexpected circumstances, I have not been online all week nor will I be back online regularly until Sunday.  I have a few minutes today, and then it is back to no computer.  So, the many things I had hoped to post about this week will regrettably be delayed until next week.  And to all of who that are waiting for emails back from me, I promise to do them as soon as I can next week.

Until Sunday!

Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. I think every blogger has gone through blogging delays. I'm constantly playing Catch-up on my own blog. Like the man said, "Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." Including blogging! You have my complete understanding.

    Congratulations to your friend on publishing her book! The cover art is indeed lovely--very intriguing, too.

    God bless,
    ~"Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very eager to read this book!

    I hope everything goes well! And slows down a bit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this book!! Jessica is such a great writer!

    Oh, and please stop by Lianne Taimenlore! I've awarded you!
    http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2012/12/awards-on-blogger-happy-thought-indeed.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.