Monday, January 7, 2013

100th Post!!!!!

Wow, it hardly seems possible that I am at post one hundred already.  It truly doesn't seem that long ago that I began this blog,  And yet, at the same time, it seems forever.  Funny how that works.  But what a terrific journey it has been!

I had the great honor and privilege of guest posting at Miss Jack Lewis Baillot's blog today as part of her blog party celebrating the launch of her book Haphazardly Implausible.  My post is about my Three Kyngdoms story, specifically the first book.  You can go HERE to check it out.

And I'd like to extend a thank you to my three newest followers for joining my blog!  Welcome!!!!

Miss Melody Muffin

10 comments:

  1. All of you people posting "Hundreth Post!" posts make me feel old ... I'm sitting at 300 or so ...

    Oh, well, nevermind that, congratulations! 100 is an important blogging milestone! (don't ask me why - it just is.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! congrats!! i will head on over... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!! HUZZAH FOR 100 POSTS!!!! May there be many many many more...

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for doing the guest post, I really liked it especially as I am looking into the Arthur stories. (And, I shall admit it, I just like your writing. So it was a great honour to have you on my blog.)

    Happy 100th! I hope we get your for a 100 more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to publish your book?!! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I awarded you over at my blog!
    http://thegoldenroadblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/one-of-greats.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the congratulations!!

    Kendra,
    300! :)

    Jessica,
    Here's hoping I don't get writer's block and that my life quits whirling around me.

    Jack,
    Aw, thank you! It is always great to know the story you're writing being enjoyed by others.

    Alisa,
    Eventually.... Whenever it gets finished, sits and then is edited. :) Months away at least.

    Rose,
    Thank you! I shall come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.