Friday, January 18, 2013

This Is Amazing!!!!

I don't watch American Idol.  In fact, until last year, I knew little about it other than it was an American talent show.  But thanks to my teenage sisters, who are fans of Scotty McCreery and Colton Dixon, last year I, um, got a little more educated on what it was and how it worked.

All that aside, when I went onto my computer this morning to check the news feeds, there was this American Idol contestant video.  I almost didn't watch it.  I mean, normally, I wouldn't give it a second thought.  But for some reason (I think it is called a Divine nudge) I clicked on it.

As some of you may know by now, I'm a pretty unemotional person.  I don't cry at books, movies, etc as a general rule.  But I was crying by the time I finished this.  Watch it.  It is beautiful.

 

Isn't it wonderful?!!

Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. (Sobs)
    Gahhhhhh. That was SO SWEET. I wonder if he's ever sung Empty Chairs... yes I judge all singers on their ability to do Les Mis, your point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when my children find a gem they share with me.
    This one left me~
    speechless...
    crying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody! I'll have to watch the video ... I've heard Scotty McCreery once or twice and liked his voice. :-)

    My Spanish story is called "La noche de boca arriba" ... it's terrifying because it's a creepy fantasy-esque story about a man who gets into a motorcycle accident, and during his feverish delirium he is hurled back in time to an Aztec war ... in the story, he keeps trying desperately to hang onto the modern world while he slips further and further into the Aztec world, where he is about to be sacrificed. And (*spoiler*) he doesn't make it. O_o And it was really dark and I was the only one awake in the whole house. Yikes!!

    Anyhow ... if you can read Spanish, you really should read it. It will give you chills. :-)

    Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're staying warm!

    Love in Christ,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.