Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Coming Up....

There are a few exciting events coming up in blogland!!



 First of all: Kellie from Accordion to Kellie is hosting the Third Annual Literary Heroine Blog Party.  I saw it last year but since I didn't have a blog yet, I didn't participate.  So this year I am very excited to be taking part (my post should be up in a day or two).  Hop over to her blog and fill out the tag and let us all know your favorite literary heroines!



And, on February 22nd, my friend Kendra E Ardnek is having her 18th birthday party!!!  She will be answering questions, some of her characters will answer questions and there will be all kinds of other birthdayish things going on.  I believe there is still time to submit questions for her to answer.  Go HERE to find out more about it and how you can join in.


And sometimes soon, my friend Katherine Sophia will be releasing her book Ransomed!!!  She has kindly agreed to stop at my blog to celebrate its launch.  So look for that in the next few weeks.


I hope to see you at some or all of these events!

Miss Melody Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.