Friday, February 8, 2013

Pride and Prejudice Meets Downton Abbey???

You read that correctly.  THIS article popped up in my BBC news feed this morning.

Pride and Prejudice from the servant's perspective?  It certainly sounds interesting.  I'd never heard of this author before but I did just go look her up and read the summaries of her other books.  Hmm.  They don't really interest me.  But I am very curious about Longbourn.

HERE is a little more information on it.  And HERE is the author's bio on her website.

What do you all think?

Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

  1. Sounds intriguing! It might give us modern folk a better understanding of Regency England--another layer of that society, if you will. I might just check it out...once it hits the local library!

    Thanks for the info!
    God bless,
    ~"Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.