Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Keep Calm and Pin Away!

Yes, people, I have joined the ranks of those who love Pinterest.  And I might be mildly addicted to it.  (Only mildly because I know I'd rather watch a BBC show than hang out on Pinterest, so the addiction can't be too bad.  Yet.)  :D

HERE is the link to my Pinterest profile.  I'm am very much looking forward to filling my storyboards and other boards.  I have begun finding all you wonderful Blogger friends on there and I love looking at all your fun boards!

Keep Calm and Pin Away!

Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Pinterest, Melody! I'm glad we can finally share pins! :D

    And I've tagged you in a writing tag over at my blog! Please stop by!
    http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-next-big-thing-writing-tag-thingummy.html

    Tag questions ~ 1: What is the working title of your book?
    2: Where did the idea come from for the book?
    3: What genre does your book come under?
    4: Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
    5: What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
    6: Is your book self-published, published by an independent publisher, or represented by an agency?
    7: How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
    8: What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
    9: Who or what inspired you to write this book?
    10: What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.