Monday, March 25, 2013

My Deepest Apologies...

... for having neglected you all for so long.

I could go on and on about everything that has been taking place in my life that has been the reasons why I pushed blogging aside for a few weeks; but I won't.  Some of it is quite boring, some of it I don't particularly want on the internet.  :)

So, I will just say, I missed you all!!!!!!  And I am very glad to be back!  I'm absolutely delighted to be posting again.  I am going to do my best to catch up with all you lovely people's blogs over the next few weeks.  I think I have about 3 months worth of posts to catch up on....  :)

Just for an idea of what will be coming up on my blog... there will be several tag posts.  I think I have a backlog of tags from October 2012 - meaning somewhere in the vicinity of 12 tags to do.  *hangs head that it has gotten to be so many.*  And I do have some movie reviews in draft.  And as usual, several posts on my writing.  As well as all the usual quote, poem and music of the week posts.

So stay tuned, and I'm SO glad to be back!

Miss Melody Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.