Thursday, September 19, 2013

Check This Out!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm just popping on quick to tell you all about a fantastic event that will be happening next week.  It is called the Celebrate Musicals Week and it will be hosted by Amy Dashwood at her BLOG.

 

It begins on Monday next week and runs through Saturday.  Basically, to take part, just choose your favorite musical and write at least three posts about it.  And post one of the delightful buttons she has made.  At the end of the week, link up on her blog.

For buttons, the exact rules, and more information, go to THIS POST.

I am eagerly looking forward to this event and I hope to see you there!  Let's celebrate musicals together!!!


Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Rawther excited for this!! I think I may have finally settled on my musical ~ read through the comments on Amy's post and realized that one of my absobloominglutely favorite musicals hadn't been mentioned ONCE! So... now to buckle down and gets the posts writ. Er, written, I mean. The excitement is befuddling my good sense and grammar. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiri,
    Yes!!!! I'm pretty excited, too!!!

    It took me a while to decide what musical to do, but I finally did and I'm in the middle of writing my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I;ve been having fun reading some of the posts. I didn't have a chance to enter, but the posts were tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.