Tuesday, October 1, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge ~ Day One

I have to admit, I love challenges.  So, when I saw this 30 Day Song Challenge on Amy's blog, I thought, "Why not?"

I do plan to blog more about my usual subjects this month, in addition to this challenge.



DAY ONE ~ FAVORITE SONG:

I know it says your favorite song, but there is no way under the sun I am going to try to decide what my favorite song is.  I have tons and tons of favorites.  Really, I do.

Instead, I shall share with you the latest song that has been added to my looong list of favorites.  I came across this song- well it was a very twisting, winding path that led me to this song.  Suffice it to say, that is is written and performed by the actor who plays my favorite version of Rhadmes in Aida – Blake McIver Ewing.  (The blond who played him in the Youth Musical Theatre Association's version - for those of you who have read my Aida posts.)

I absolutely LOVE this song.  It is the credit song from the movie End of the Spear- about Jim Elliot, Nate Saint and the other three missionaries who were killed trying to share God's word with the Aucas.  As proof of how much I love this song, I'll just say I think I've listened to this song about 20 times already today (I only found the full song today.)  :D  :D  Yes, my friends, it is THAT good.

GO HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS AMAZING SONG.


What do you think of the song?


Are any of you interested in doing this challenge, too?


Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in doing this challenge! I love music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that song is really beautiful. And it is kind of addicting. :)
    Yay! I'm so glad your doing the challenge. Now I'll get to hear some new music. That's always a good thing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa,
    Yay!!!!! Can't wait to see your posts!

    Amy,
    Isn't it? I've listened to it at least half a dozen times already today, and I know I'll be playing it more before the day is over.

    I'm looking forward to the songs you post, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.