Wednesday, October 2, 2013

30 Day Song Challenge: Day Two

DAY TWO ~ LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Hmmmm, I have plenty of songs that I don't listen to because I don't like them.  Many of them are songs my sisters like, so when they play them, I leave the room.  :)

But, if I had to say one song that I absolutely cannot abide... it would have to be Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me.

Yes, you read that right.

Now, I know this is one of Taylor's most popular songs.  (And here is where I tell you that I just plain don't like Taylor's music- with a few exceptions.)  But, honestly, I can't stand this song.  At all.  I have one sister who used to sing it, and I would glare daggers at her every single time.

So, there you have it – my least favorite song.  :D


Miss Melody Muffin

6 comments:

  1. YOU'RE ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S UPSET, SHE'S GOIN' OFF ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU SAID...

    *grins innocently*

    ReplyDelete
  2. (in continuation of Miss Dashwood's comment...)

    "'CAUSE SHE DOESN'T GET YOUR HUMOR LIKE IIIIII DOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I'M IN MY ROOM, IT'S A TYPICAL TUESDAY NIGHT, I'M LISTENING TO THE KIND OF MUSIC SHE DOESN'T LIKE... 'CAUSE SHE'LL NEVER KNOW YOUR STORY LIKE IIIII DOOOOOOOO."

    LOL sorry. After viewing the above comment, I couldn't resist...

    Any particular reason why *that* song makes you crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used love that song! It was one of the first of Taylor Swift's that I heard, and I fell in love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

    TRESKIE!!!! YOU TOO?!!!!!!!!
    Um, well, I personally just find it plain annoying, for one thing. And, there are a few other, minor, uninteresting reasons....

    Alisa,
    Taylor Swift's songs- one of the few things we still disagree over. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Yeah, that's not a favorite with me either. I don't hate it, but I'll skip it most of the time. Though I do like quite a bit of Taylor Swift's music. Mostly her two newest CD's. But you belong with me? Eh...not sure why it's so popular. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.