Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Song That Describes Me??????

DAY FIFTEEN ~ A SONG THAT DESCRIBES YOU

Oh gosh, this one was HARD.  I am just not good at describing myself.  I usually stutter and think, "Huuhhh?????  Someone else answer this please!!"  Maybe it is because I'm an introvert (for the most part).  I can describe other people at length, give you all kinds of details about my story characters that you probably never wanted to know, and jump into character or people discussions with both feet, but ask me to describe myself and my brain freezes up.

You know how certain songs will just jump out at you and become 'your' song?  Well, today I am going to post one of the songs that has become 'my' song: Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries.  In some ways, I think this song does describe me, so it should qualify.  :)




Do any of you ever have trouble describing yourself?


Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, yes! That was the hardest song for me so far. I just don't describe myself ever if I can help it. :) You are not alone on that one! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.