Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Aaaaaaannd, The End of the Challenge


DAY THIRTY ~ YOUR FAVORITE SONG AT THIS TIME LAST YEAR

And here I am at the end of the challenge.  It has been a delightful journey for me, and I hope you all enjoyed it as well, or at least weren't too bored by it.

I tend to have lots of favorites, not just one.  One of my favorite songs about this time last year, is from the CD Music Inspired by the Story.  I was introduced to these songs by Hayden, and this one became a favorite the first time I heard it.  Mandisa is another singer I don't normally like, but I don't mind her in this song.  The lyrics in this song are just SUPERB.  They've been an encouragement to me at various times over the last year.





Tomorrow, look out for news of what will be coming up in November on The Splendor Falls!


Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.