Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day Twelve – Music or Noise?




DAY TWELVE ~ A SONG FROM A BAND YOU HATE

Invisible by the Contemporary Christian metal/rock band Disciple.  I can't stand metal/hard rock music for the most part, anyway, but this band drives me nuts.  I have a sister who used to play them a lot, and I hated it.  They sound like they are screaming, not singing.  People, that is not music, that is just noise.  The lyrics of this song are ok, but it gives me such a headache to listen to this band, that I won't listen to this song even for the lyrics.  (And, actually, this song's music is mild compared to some of theirs.)

NOTE: All of the above is my personal opinion.  I'm not slamming anyone else who does like this band or this kind of music.



 

Do any of you like hard rock/metal music?


Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. oh man, I know exactly how you feel about hard rock. I totally prefer tuneful songs, because I like to sing along, not just head-bang. (...and if you want to be hard-core, how hard-core is christian hard rock, anyway? :p )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah rock....on....something else. My favorite rock music is pebbles hitting water. that is pretty but this...de are SCWEAMERS!!!!!! All I want to say is BE SILENT...yeah not worth listening to for the headache for the interesting lyrics... I second the motion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deryn,
    Yay, another person who feels that way! Ugh, yes, I just don't get the 'Christian' hard rock and metal.

    Jessica,
    'Pebbles hitting water'- hahaha!!!!! Yes, yes, SILENCE YOU INFERNAL NOISE MACHINES!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.