Monday, October 28, 2013

I Bear Orders From The Captain

DAY TWENTY EIGHT ~ A SONG THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GUILTY

Stars above, a song that what??????  Nope, not happening.

What I mean is, there is no song that fits this for me.  I cannot think of a single song that makes me feel guilty.

So, what shall I post today instead?  *stares at the screen for awhile thinking*

I know!  I found this song several months ago and it became an instant favorite.  It is full of history and it is a rebel song- and I do have a soft spot for rebel stories.  :)  Besides, it is just an outright FANTASTIC song.  Here is Rising of the Moon sung by The High Kings.




Isn't if FUN??


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. THE HIGH KINGS WOOT!

    what's your favorite song of theirs? I love 'rising of the moon', but I'm a sucker for sentimental and 'fields of athenry'... well, it's made me tear up several times :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.