Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Will Be Your Shield

DAY TWENTY THREE ~ A SONG THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING


Ok, I know many girls think, and sometimes even plan, about the way they want their weddings to be – what music they want played, color schemes, decorations, fun or different ways to do things, what style of dress they want to wear... and there is nothing wrong with that!  It's just that... I don't.  I never have.  If and when, I ever get married, I'll think about it then.

So, to answer today's challenge, I had to use my imagination.  (What a hardship, I know. :D)  I've always loved this song, though I thought of it as a friendship song, not necessarily a romantic song.

Steven Curtis Chapman – When You Are A Soldier




What do you think of the song?  Do you like to think about or plan out your future wedding?


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. I think about my wedding occasionally - not nearly as much as I used to, haha - and now it's usually in reaction to someone else. especially with pinterest, now, it's like, "oh I love that! (I want to do that, if I ever get married)" or "yuck, that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen (I'm never doing that)".

    I do like the song, though! so sweet. that's the kind of song you'd need at a wedding :) have you ever heard kyle andrews's "you make me smile"? it's adorable (though a little more casual than steven curtis chapman :p).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's what marriage is supposed to be -- the best friendship you've ever had! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.