Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Morbid Subject?



DAY TWENTY FOUR ~ A SONG THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL

Hmm, let me see....  I don't exactly go around planning my funeral, either, anymore than I do a wedding, but I was writing about a funeral one day, and needed to project the atmosphere (so I could write it better), so I did spend a few minutes imagining what my own funeral might be like.  (The things we writers do for our art.  :D)


Thus, at my funeral, I think I'd like either the theme song from Chariots of Fire:




Or, Switchfoot's This Is Home.  Normally, I don't like Switchfoot's music, but I do love this song.




Do you consider thinking about one's own funeral a morbid thing to do?


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. Yes. It's a morbid thing to think about. lol. I'm just going to leave it all up to my family. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme song from Chariots of Fire!!

    If you think about your funeral once in a while, I'm sure that's a natural thing to do since we all will die. If you're obsessed with it, well, that is morbid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.