Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Gripe With Certain Radio Stations

DAY SIXTEEN ~ A SONG THAT YOU USED TO LOVE BUT NOW HATE

I never exactly loved this song, but I did like it, and now it drives me nuts, because the Christian radio station we usually listen to way overplayed it and now it just annoys me- which is sad because the lyrics are good.  That station and it's tendency to overplay some songs, is one reason I no longer listen to it much.  If I want to hear music of one type now, I usually go turn on a playlist on YouTube.


Building 429 – You Carried Me



Do you listen to any radio stations that have a tendency to overplay songs?


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, I'm getting ready to start the 30 day music challenge...and half of my answers involve me saying, "I used to love this song but now I hate it because the radio played it so much."

    Yep. Story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much every radio station where I am right now overplays their music. My brother and I were flipping through channels a while ago, and it wasn't even that each channel was playing their songs over and over - it was like Every channel was playing the Same songs at almost the Same time. :P It was ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.