Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pacing




DAY TWENTY ~ A SONG THAT YOU LISTEN TO WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY

The Grand March from the opera Aida (different from the musical).  It is my go-to 'angry pacing' music.  I tend to pace when I'm angry.  Also when I'm upset, excited, bored, need to think... in short, I guess I pace a lot.  :)





And now, I really should go to bed, but I don't feel like doing that.  :D  I feel like staying up and writing.  Inspiration always seems to hit late at night....

Goodnight, my friends!


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. QUOTE: "Inspiration always seems to hit late at night...."

    Doesn't it, though? A lot of my "Aha!" moments come when I'm trying to go to sleep, so I hear you.

    And you're in good company--just remember Jo March! ;-)

    god bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of exercise! :) I like this march a lot. If I were you, I'd have a hard time being angry when I paced to it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.