Thursday, October 3, 2013

Song Challenge Day Three ~ Happy

DAY THREE ~ A SONG THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

Ok, so most of you know by now that I've become of fan of some Korean dramas, music and musicals.  Today's song is by some of the members of two of kpop's most popular bands: boyband Super Junior and girl band Girls' Generation.

Why does this song make me happy?   It just has this fun, cheery sound.  I listen to it when I'm feeling blue and it brings a smile to my face.  But, let me warn you – this song is quite catchy!!  I've been going around the house with it stuck in my head for days.  :D

Here it is with English subtitles (but, since I only know a few words of Korean, I can't tell you how accurate or inaccurate the subtitling is).




What do you all think of this song?


Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. I actually really liked that song, it's cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That song is so cute! It just *sounds* happy! Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treskie,
    Yes. :D And, I really like how they did the music video.

    Amy,
    Exactly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.