Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tune In Tomorrow....

I intended to post this earlier today but obviously that didn't happen (the day got away from me).  It is not yet midnight where I live, but I know that for some of my readers, it is already Nov. 1st, and for others it is fast approaching.


Middle-Earth Challenge Here

Anyway, this is a reminder that the 30 Day Middle Earth Challenge starts tomorrow!!!!!  Kiri and I are very excited and eager to be doing this and we can hardly wait to post our answers to the challenge questions and to read all of your answers.  To find out more about the challenge and how you can join in, if you haven't already, visit THIS page.


And, tomorrow I will be taking part in a cover reveal for a wonderful book that will be out before too much longer.  I won't tell you any more than that right now, but believe me, you will want to see this cover.


And, I am planning on doing NaNo!!!  (I know, with everything else I have going on in Nov. trying to write 50,000 words on top of all that is just plain crazy- which is pretty much the definition of me these days.  :D)  Tomorrow, I will also post about the story I am doing- a synopsis and a snippet or two.


So, my readers, until tomorrow!!!  Sleep well!!


Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading everyone's posts for this challenge! I really wanted to join in, myself, but honestly don't know when I'll have time. :-( So I'll just sit back in the Peanut Gallery and cheer everyone else on. Hurrah for Middle-earth!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.