Tuesday, October 15, 2013

We're Looking for People to Share in an Adventure....

Dear Readers,

I will be co-hosting an event on The Splendor Falls.

An event, you ask?  What kind of an event?

A 30 Day Middle Earth Challenge taking place every day during the month of November.

And who is the co-host?

My good friend Kiri Liz, of the delightful blog Lianne Taimenlore!!!!

We've been wanting to do this since June (for the full history, go read Kiri's post), and are VERY excited that it has come together.  We hope it will be fun for everyone involved.

Here is the challenge list:



Your posts don't have to be very long or complicated.  In fact, most of the time, a simple picture or quote will meet the day's challenge.  Of course, if you'd like to go into more detail, please do!  We will enjoy reading your posts no matter how long or short, elaborate or brief.

Here are the buttons for you to put up, announcing your participation.  We do ask, when you post the buttons, that you link either to my blog: The Splendor Falls on Castle Walls, or to Kiri's blog: Lianne Taimenlore.  We also encourage you to pin the buttons on Pinterest, with a link to one of our blogs.








We also ask that you tag all of your challenge posts with the tag: 30 Day Middle Earth Challenge and then leave a link to your tag on one or both of our blogs.  Then at the end of the month, we can link up to your blog tag.

If you don't have a blog, but would still like to participate, you can do so by leaving your answer to each day's challenge in a comment on either Kiri's or my blog.

Questions?  Just leave a comment on one of our blogs, and we'll get back to you!


We look forward to seeing you at the event!!!


Miss Melody Muffin

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! You picked the most epicest title, Melody!! Don't know why I didn't think of that... now my "You're invited" really seems... sad. Anywho.

    Defintely jumping off my chair with excitement right now!! CAN. NOT. WAIT. FOR. NOVEMBER. I *will* manage the challenge along with NaNo. I shall!

    By the way, I know I haven't commented much, but I've been following your 30 day music challenge thingummy, and let me just say, Melody, you are a brave girl. Doing two challenges like that in a row. Whew! But I am most definitely enjoying your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am defienitly joining so count me in. Though some of those questions are going to be very hard to answer.
    ButterflyBailey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is late, but anyway....

    Lord willing, I am going to try and do at least a couple days of this challenge. Looks like fun--LOTR has a special place in my heart. :-)

    God bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo I decided to do the challenge on Pinterest, on this board: http://www.pinterest.com/AnElvenPrincess/30-day-middle-earth-challenge/
    Thank you so much, both of you, for hosting this!! I'm so excited. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.