Monday, October 14, 2013

You Listen to WHAT????

DAY FOURTEEN ~ A SONG THAT NO ONE WOULD EXPECT YOU TO LOVE

Ok, this one was a little tougher for me.  You see, I used to be pretty set in my music tastes.  I listened to a variety of music, but there were certain types I didn't touch.  But lately, I've been branching out more and listening to (and liking!) things I would not have gone anywhere near a year ago, and a LOT of that has been Kpop.  But, if I post another Kpop song, will you all get sick of me inflicting Kpop on you????  Well, this might be the last one.  And actually, this song is Japanese, although it is sung by one of Kpop's most well-known bands.  (Many Kpop artists/bands perform in Japan as well as Korea, hence the Japanese song from a Korean band.)

Soooo, SS501's Kokoro.  Believe me, if my family were to hear this song, they would look at me like I had suddenly lost my mind.  "WHAT????  You never listen to this kind of music!!"




Is it too wild for you all?  Are you tired of Kpop yet?


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. No earthly idea what they're saying, but I like it. Kind of adds to it, somehow, not knowing the language. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby,
    I agree. It adds a 'mysterious' aura to it, when you don't know what the words are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.