Sunday, November 24, 2013

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REACHED THE 50, 000 WORD MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wrote wrote my 50, 755th word.

I have successfully completed the NaNo goal!!!!  I can hardly believe it!!!!!

I am on such a high.  I'll admit, there were a few times I wasn't sure I could do it.  But, TADA!!!!!

Now, I shall take a break, and return to writing tomorrow.  Even though I've reached the goal, the story is not finished.  I don't know if I'll be able to finish it this month or not, but I'll certainly try!


Miss Melody Muffin

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, MELODY!!!!!!!!!! Totally and completely and awesomely epic! :D :D :D

    Hehe... I know that high...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY that is awesome! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for you!! You got there even before the end of the month!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.