Friday, November 8, 2013

MEC Day Eight: Favorite Amazing Costume


Gimli: [to Éowyn] It’s true you don't see many Dwarf women. In fact, they are so alike in voice and appearance, that they're often mistaken for Dwarf men.
Aragorn: [whispers] It’s the beards.
Gimli: This in turn has lead to the belief that there are no women. And that Dwarves just spring out of holes in the ground! Which is of course ridiculous.




DAY EIGHT ~ FAVORITE COSTUME

Oooooh, this one was tough!!!  On of my favorite things about the movies is the all of those GORGEOUS costumes!!!!

In the end, I think I have to go with Arwen's riding costume– when she takes Frodo to Rivendell on the magnificent elven steed Asfaloth.  (I personally don't classify her riding costume as one of her dresses- which you'll hear more about tomorrow.)

Pictures HERE
HERE
HERE and
HERE


For more information about the Middle Earth Challenge, including how to join in, go HERE.


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. Ok. My favorite costume. This was the hardest one yet. I have spent days haunting websites and trying to decide. I think that I will have to go with...Legolas's costume at Aragorn's Coronation
    This was the best picture that I could find.
    http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/costume/view/12707
    Tomorrow will be fun to post about. All those pretty dresses!
    ButterflyBailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's the beards." :D

    Ahh... love that costume. Arwen wears some of the most beautiful outfits (even though some of them *could* use higher necklines).

    "If you want him, coma and claim him." Thrills!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.