Sunday, November 24, 2013

MEC Day Twenty Four: One Does Not....

Gandalf: (to Pippin) They guard it because they have hope. Faith and fading hope that one day it will flower. That a king will come and this city will be as it once was before it fell into decay. The old wisdom that was borne out of the West was forsaken. Kings made tombs more splendid than the houses of the living and counted the names of their descent dearer than the names of their sons. Childless lords sat in aged halls musing on heraldry or in high, cold towers asking questions of the stars. And so the people of Gondor fell into ruin. The line of Kings failed, the White Tree withered, and the rule of Gondor was given over to lesser men.




DAY TWENTY FOUR ~ BEST ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY

The first time I saw this one, I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes.  Seriously.  And then... I told my family about it – at the table.  Yes.  At. The. Table.  During a meal.  I can't remember if anyone actually choked because of laughing too hard, but yeah.

Don't get me wrong!  Walmart is a most necessary place sometimes.  But, it is also a blamed frustrating place most of the time.  I prefer to regard going to Wal-Mart as a necessary evil.


http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/86/b7/93/86b793bdbea21a13649df7a09e0d8e10.jpg



For more information about the Middle Earth Challenge, including how to join in, go HERE.


Miss Melody Muffin

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that is hilarious!! I love this one. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best 'One Does Not Simply'. Well the best one that I have ever seen on the web was this one:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/136726538657892516/

    The best one that I have ever heard period was this.
    "One does not Simply...Walk into the bathroom, there are mice there that do not sleep."

    That one was made up the night the night that my brother didn't want to shower because a mouse had been seen in the bathroom. We all laughed SOOOO hard. And then I told them(my 2 sisters and mom)"Can't you just see it though, 'I would have followed you, My Brother, My Captain, My King...To kill Mice'"!!!!!! We couldn't breathe we were laughing so hard.
    ButterflyBailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. Ha! But so true. o_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snicker. And now I know the reason I always get a headache when I have to go to Walmart.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.