Wednesday, November 27, 2013

MEC Day Twenty Seven: The Wonders of CGI

Bilbo: Excuse me? Sorry, I hate to interrupt, but the thing is I'm not entirely sure you're in the right house. It's not that I don't like visitors. I like visitors as much as the next hobbit, but I do like to know them before they come visiting. The thing is, uh, the thing is I don't know either of you, not in the slightest. I don't mean to be blunt, but I had to speak my mind. I'm sorry.
Balin: Apology accepted.




DAY TWENTY SEVEN ~ COOLEST VISUAL EFFECTS

Hmmmmm. *puts on thinking cap*

I think I would have to say, the Olifaunts.  They were absolutely amazing and to bring those to 'life' required a lot of time and effort.  The result was worth it though because they are just stunning.


For more information about the Middle Earth Challenge, including how to join in, go HERE.


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love that interchange between Bilbo and the dwarves. The best part of is Balin and Dwalin talking in the background. "What's this?" "I think it's supposed to be cheese. It's gone blue." :D

    OHHH, YESSSSSSS!! Oliphants!!!! "No one at home will believe this!" I am a little disappointed that they didn't include Sam's oliphant poem in the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolest Visual Effects. Probably Smaug. I have only seen him in the trailers but I think that He will probably be the best. Besides he is played by one of my top favorite actors so... :)
    ButterflyBailey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.