Saturday, November 23, 2013

MEC Day Twenty Three: A Promise Lives Within You Now

Aragorn: This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world that we may share in the days of peace.




DAY TWENTY THREE ~ FAVORITE SOUNDTRACK SONG

May it Be – Enya

I fell in love with the song the first time I heard it and to this day it remains on my list of top favorite songs ever.





Honorable mentions go to The Edge of Night/Pippin's Song, Aniron, Song of the Lonely Mountain, Far Over the Misty Mountains, Blunt the Knives, Into the West, The Green Dragon and Aragorn's song at his coronation.



For more information about the Middle Earth Challenge, including how to join in, go HERE.


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. *giggles gleefully* PLAY ALL THE MUSIC!! Howard Shore is an amazing composer!

    Did you know that Billy Boyd wrote The Edge of Night himself? They weren't going to have him sing, and Philippa Boyens heard him singing karaoke and thought he had a great voice. So, they stuck the song in. I'm so glad they did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite Soundtrack Song. The Edge of Night/Pippin's Song. I absolutely LOVE that song but it irritates me to see the disgraceful way in which Denethor is eating. I mean even my little brother's have better manners than that! And Faramir! I always feel so sorry for him. He certainly deserved a better father than he got! I also really like Far Over the Misty Mountains and blunt the Knives is SOO funny!
    ButterflyBailey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.