Saturday, November 30, 2013

MEC Participants Recap

Here I am with the list of people who joined us during this past month for the 30 Day Middle Earth Challenge.  Again, thank you all for joining in.  I hope you had as much fun as Kiri and I did.

Speaking of Kiri, THANKS SO MUCH, GIRL, FOR THIS AWESOME MONTH!!!!  It has been a wonderful journey.


Kiri's blog

My blog


On Blogger:
Alexander

Isabella

The Keller Girls

Jessa Bri. Doofus and Teddy

Tom Wild Rose

Mahri

Nessima Tavariel


On Pinterest:
AnElvenPrincess

Maria Elisabeth

Michaela Martin


Commenters:
These people participated via comments on mine and Kiri's blogs:
ButterflyBailey (my blog)  (she also happens to be my younger sister. :D)

Elizabeth Dannenbrink (Kiri's blog)

Christina L (Kiri's blog)


NOTE: if you participated in this challenge but your name is not on this list, please leave a comment and I will add you to the list.

Clicking on each person's name will you take you to their blog or Pinterest board where you can see their answers to the challenge questions.  Enjoy reading!


Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun reading some of the posts for this challenge. I missed a lot of them, which made me sad, but the ones I did have time for I loved. If you ever do it again I shall have to join in, even though I don't know as much about Tolkien as I'd like to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.