Saturday, November 16, 2013

NaNo 2013 Week Two

We are at the end of our second full week in NaNo.  I've heard a lot about the second week doldrums, but happily, they haven't hit me.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they don't turn into third week doldrums and hit me next week.  :)


What were my stats for this week?

Word Count At The Beginning of This Week:  18, 518
Total Word Count As Of Now:  37, 283
Final Word Count Goal:  54, 796
Daily Word Count Goal:  2,000 words
Average Daily Word Count:  2, 030
Words Remaining:  17, 513


 My favorite snippets this week:
"Jarjis Landison here.  We have arrived, your highness.  And your humble servant and brother Jyder craves permission to accompany us.  He has, I believe he called it an 'undying curiosity', to be inducted into the secrets of your meeting room."


Without warning she was suddenly jerked backwards by Jorda and pushed to the ground.  Just before she landed, Jorda and Kalema throwing themselves on top of her, two gunshots rang out and the crowd began screaming.



How is NaNo coming for all of you??


Miss Melody Muffin

4 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome, and great job so far!! You can do it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep in there, Melody!! Grab your sword and let us do battle with those doldrums!! May the best dwarf win!! ;)

    By the way, a totally unrelated side-note but nevertheless an interesting comment... we have exactly the same amount of blog followers: 61. When I saw that, I couldn't stop smiling. And I'm still grinning like a Cheshire cat. I find that entirely awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice snippets Sister!!
    ButterflyBailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're on a roll! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.