Thursday, February 13, 2014

SCRIBBLER'S CONFERENCE!!!!

Ok, somehow, I missed Anne-girl's post about the Scribblers' Conference.  I'm not at all sure how that happened, but whatever....


Scribblings


Aaaaaanyway...  Anne is hosting the second annual Scribblers' conference Feb. 17-22!!!!!!!!!!! 

I loved the Conference the first time around and am VERY excited about and eagerly looking forward to it this time.  The theme of the Conference this time is Characters.  Anne will have posts on character development, especially villains.  Participants are also encouraged to write family friendly posts on writing or writing-related subjects.  I'll be participating with posts on the subject of writing novels for children.

For more information on participation, how to sign up and what events are planned, visit THIS POST.

I hope to see you there!


Miss Melody Muffin

3 comments:

  1. Ya think if I show my mom all these goodies, she'll let me have a blog? ;D
    You'll do great, Lody!
    -Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha- it's worth a try, Elfie!!!!

    Thanks, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to attempt to take part this year! I am very excited, and very happy you will be too! That will make it even more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.