Saturday, March 1, 2014

A New Venture

Like many girls, I loved playing with paper dolls when I was little.  It was so much fun to act out elaborate story lines and games.  The best part was drawing and coloring the dresses to go with our games.  I remember how sometimes it used to take us so long to set up whatever elaborate game we were in the middle of that we would only get in about ten minutes of play before we had to put them away again.

I have not played with paper dolls for more years than I can remember, but I have not lost the love of drawing and coloring dresses.  I have younger siblings who do still play with paper dolls and I have occasionally drawn dresses for them.

All of that is the background to an announcement I have for you.  Two of my sisters and I are launching a site with free printable paper dolls and outfits.  It's something we've discussed for years.  We love drawing these, and we wanted to share that love.  My sister Billie draws the dolls and both sisters will probably wind up doing more of the dress drawing than I will, but it will be a fun way to put down on paper so many of the costumes I have swimming around in my head.

You can find the new site HERE, and follow us on Pinterest HERE.


Miss Melody Muffin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.