Wednesday, June 18, 2014

June Crusade Plot Bunny #2: Mystery of Balance

Here I am with my second plot bunny for the June Crusade.  This is another story from the land of Quivira.

Many thanks to my Mother and to Tom for their assistance with this title!


Mystery of Balance

    The mysterious, mountainous land of Palemuni holds many secrets.  To the rest of Quivira, it is a land where life continues in the same cycle it has almost since the beginning of time.  To its inhabitants, it is a land searching for balance.

    A nation struggling to find balance between the old and the new, between tradition and progress.  A king, striving to hold his kingdom together.  A rebellious Crown Prince fighting everything that stands in his way.  A jealous Prince, manipulating and conniving.  Two young men who will make any sacrifice to protect the people and the land they love.  A people torn, unsure of exactly what they want.


    Then like a lightning bolt a horrible tragedy strikes and the land is thrown into turmoil so great none know if it will end. 


    Will the kingdom and the Royal Family survive the storm?  Or will balance be forever a mystery?




I need to hurry up if I'm going to post all seven remaining plot bunnies before the end of the month! 

To join in the June Crusade, visit Anne's blog.

Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. You have the best ideas. You got me at the two young men. Now I want to read this one. Write all your ideas because I want to read them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, intriguing title! It's true, too--oftentimes balance is a mystery.

    Y'know, I think between you and Kendra, I'll have enough future reading material to last at least twenty years. ;-) Keep up the good work!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.