Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Princess Lillillil and Silivock

I'm back with another interview for Kendra's blog party!  The party is in full swing and she has some fun things going on, so hop over and check it out!!! 

I was hoping to participate more, but a wrist injury has me temporarily sidelined.  I'm only allowed a necessary minimum of typing at the moment.  I'm hoping that in a couple days I'll be allowed more typing and be able to catch up with her party, blogging in general, emails and all that.

Today's story spotlight is:

Silivock
 In the world of Silivock, two peoples live, the Alivocks and the Silions. For Alivocks, logic is law, for Silions, logic is only to be desired when it is illogical. Because of their differences, they have went their separate ways ... but when an Alivock teacher is captured by the Silions ...


I was privileged to interview Princess Lillillil herself.

Welcome Lillillil!

1. What is your favorite way to annoy Rikkard?
I don't try to annoy him (though it almost always seems to happen). I'm trying to get him to cheer up and not take everything so seriously. Honestly, my father isn't going to put him to death as has been threatened. And I've never done the same thing twice (on principle), so it's hard to pick out a favorite. Jumping off the cliff was fun ... if only because he caught me.

2. Do you like your capability to project and read emotions?
I've never really thought about it, it's just something I've always done, something all Silions have always done. Though not Alivocks, to the same degree at least ... I guess it does make sense, since they think so much. I remember the first time Rikkard thought at me - it was so weird because we weren't touching at all, but there was his thought in my head!

3. Do you have any brothers or just sisters?
I have sixteen brothers and twelve sisters. And I'm the youngest. And I don't have a twin. It's terribly frustrating.

4. What makes you so certain that Rikkard loves you?
Girls just know those sort of things. Especially Silion girls.

5. What is so special about the Theater Behind the Curtain that you wanted to live there?  (I'm wondering if it was anything like our former Garden of Eden?)
The ... oh, that's right! I mentioned it when I took over Kendra's blog that day. It's part of Kendra's Ooladada world, which she has since removed from my world system and placed in the Ankulen's. It's a theater that's behind a curtain, and you can go there to watch and play or movie that has ever been done.

No, it doesn't have anything to do with your Garden of Eden. Every Silion and Alivock has that day burned into our memories. Yes, your Garden. You see, when Ali and Sili, our Adam and Eve, fell, Yova gave them a vision showing them the fall of the Firstborn - you guys. That's why we're so fascinated with the idea of finding you, because through you we can eventually find our salvation.

 That's intriguing.  I look forward to reading your book, Lillillil.  Thank you for stopping by!


Miss Melody Muffin


1 comment:

  1. Now, that was certainly an interesting read. I'm quite interested to know more about this thought-reading.

    Nice to meet you, Lillillil!

    the writeress || barefoot in the snow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.