Sunday, August 3, 2014

Miss Ardnek's Tag

As part of her blog party, Kendra posted a tag for participants to fill out.  She actually posted the tag on the first day of the party, but only now do I have the opportunity to fill it out.


1. How long have you been blogging?
Two years and two months.

2. Which of the books on my WIP list intrigues you the most?
Well, as much as I'm looking forward to HaV Academy, Infiltration, The Nutcracker's Son, Silivock, League of Royals (which shares similarities with my Quivira- but just as far as all the countries having royalty) and The Worth of a King, I'd have to say that Dreams of History sounds pretty intriguing to me right now.  I've often thought of doing something similar but I doubt it will ever happen.  As much as I love history, that type of story isn't really my forte.  So, I'll just read yours when it comes out. :)

3. You're stuck on an island that has no sign of other people. What five items would you like to have with you in this event?
My Kindle.  It has over one thousand books on it and room for more.  I would finish adding my favorite books to it and also a Bible and then voila, no need for anything else!
A laptop.  (With a source of power- like a solar charger.)  That way I can write without having to have tons of notebooks and pens.
Internet.  Yep, on a deserted island.  Hey, I'd never lack for company or something new to do.  And I could still study languages.
My horse.  We'd have an awesome time.
A packet of seeds for several different types of herbs.  They are wonderful things, herbs.

4. Someone gives you a thousand dollars. What do you do with it?
Buy another laptop.  (Mine quit last year and I haven't been able to replace it yet.)

5. Is there any book that you wish you had written? (Not because of the money involved, but because you love idea so much you wish it was yours.)
Ummm, not really?  I don't recall ever feeling that way, actually.

6. What is your favorite fairy tale?
It's a tie between The Wild Swans, the Plain Princess, Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp, and Beauty and the Beast.  Yes, I have a very hard time choosing favorites, especially when it comes to fairy tales.

7. Describe Kendra in seven words.
Delightful, imaginative, unique, good writer, friend, FUN.

8. What is your opinion of popcorn?
If it has butter on it, then I don't mind eating it sometimes, but most of the time I'd rather snack on crackers, cheese or fruit.

9. How many different crafts can you do?
Knitting, crocheting, tatting, embroidery, cross stitch and I do know how to spin, though I haven't done it in years.  I also have books and materials on Hardanger Embroidery, though I have yet to actually undertake it.

10. How long have you been following my blog and how did you find me?
I'm not really sure how long I've been following your blog, but I think I found you through a comment you left on Anne-girl's blog.   I liked the comment and decided to visit your blog.


To also fill out the tag, visit THIS POST.

Miss Melody Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.