Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mynna of the Mermaids

There are still two more days left in Kendra's fabulous blog party.  Two more days of fun and frolic, so go join in!

Today's spotlighted story is The Ankulen.  This book is my favorite of all of Kendra's published works.  It's fantastic and inspirational, especially for writers, and if you haven't read it, I suggest you go do so as soon as you can.

The Ankulen
A girl finds out that her two adopted siblings were actually products of her long-lost imagination, and that she needs to rescue her imagination before it is destroyed entirely.

Today, I will be interviewing Mynna, a mermaid who is a minor character from The Ankulen.  She is one of my favorite minor characters and I was delighted to hear that she will have her own story.  I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to say about it, so I'll just leave it at that.


Welcome Mynna!

1. Can you play a musical instrument?
No, I cannot. I'm a mermaid, not a Singer.

2. What is your least favorite food?
Squid Fingers. They're just nasty.

3. Which of your six sisters are you closest to?
I ... oh ... I'm actually closer to my mother than any of them. With seven of us, they've all paired up, leaving me the odd man out. If I must chose, Shelly, because she's the most sensible.

4. What is your favorite time of day to go to the surface of the ocean?
Early morning, right when the sun is rising through the Rainbow and all the colors! It's so pretty. I think everyone loves that time of day best.


Thank you for this interview, Mynna!


Miss Melody Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.