Monday, March 9, 2015

New Book Review Blog!!

I love writing book reviews.  I've tried to post one book review a week on this blog, but it's happened less and less often.  For a few years now, I've been thinking of a separate book blog where I could review books more than just once a week, make lists and lists of books, and do several other things I didn't have the space or time for on this blog.

Finally, I just decided I needed to stop overthinking it and make another blog.

Hence, The Arrow and The Song.

I'll still be posting on this blog, actually, I'll probably be posting more here now, because moving my book reviews has freed up the schedule for this blog.  I'll be posting about writing, movies, characters, languages, music, and random other subjects, like horse racing or the language of flowers.


And now that I've crammed my entire afternoon and evening full of book lists, blog design and blog posts... I'm going to bed.

Goodnight!


Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, the language of flowers! Looking forward to those posts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeee! A bookish blog, so exciting!!! I love it already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.