Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Quotes Are One of My Favorite Things

It's funny, but when I slip into the groove of not blogging, I keep myself busy enough doing other things that I don't really miss it.  Then I start to write a blog post and all the sudden I'm feeling like: "I'VE MISSED BLOGGING SO MUCH.  I NEED TO WRITE FIFTY POSTS."

I need to stick to my schedules better, is what I need to do.  My schedule does the job of keeping all the things I like to do in fairly regular rotation, when I remember to read it and follow it.  :)


The main reason for my post today is to ask a question....

Those of my blog readers who are writers... I had an idea for a monthly link-up.  Every month I'd post a quote and you'd write a scene inspired by that quote.


Anyone interested?



Miss Melody Muffin

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'd try to participate when I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. /I/ think it sounds delightful...though given my track record with Beautiful People and Chatterbox, I can't promise to do many. :P But I do like the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! That does sound like fun!!

    Like you, though, my life is crazy, and I can't seem to follow a schedule to save my life (or at least my sanity, LOL). This horrid thing called Real Life keeps happening...and breathing down my neck, telling me I need to do XYZ...I'll stop now. :-P

    But I really would like to do more things like this (and blogging in general). Maybe we both need to just grit our teeth, set a specific time for blogging/creative writing exercises and put down a boundary. "No, Real Life, this is my time for ABC. XYZ will just have to wait." :-P

    God bless, and happy writing,
    ~"Tom"~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds fantastic! I LOVE quotes, and I would try to participate if/when I could. :]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.