Thursday, April 2, 2015

Quote Queste April 2015




It's time for April's Quote Queste!  Thank you, everyone who participated in last month's QQ!!  I enjoyed reading your writing.


Rules:
1. Take the quote below and write a short scene based on it.  It can be a scene for a story you're currently writing, one you plan on writing in the future, or you can make up characters solely for this challenge.
2.  Post your scene on your blog, with the banner from the top of my post and a link to my blog.
3. Come back to my blog and leave a link to your post so the other participants and I can read your scene.
4. Have fun!

Until I decide what kind of linky I want to use, for now, please leave your link in the comments.



Ready for this month's quote?


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ff/4d/4b/ff4d4b48ee87f0ee5c8cd6af7609b40b.jpg


I can hardly wait to see what you all come up with!!


Miss Melody Muffin

9 comments:

  1. Hmm ... this one sounds quite interesting! Let's see if I come up with anything this month, because I'm not instantly inspired, except with some stuff that would involve spoilers (Because honestly, this quote is perfect for book 5 of Rizkaland).

    I may or may not finish what I started for last month, but I kinda lost momentum on it, and it never went up, and I hadn't gotten to the punchline yet, so I couldn't post it. Basically, it was about Robin pre-Sew, involving a suitor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Rizkaland, eh? Sounds interesting!

      Please do finish last month's! I'd love to see it, especially if it has to do with Robin and a suitor. :)

      Delete
    2. I'll see what I can do. It's in my drafts, but I need to find my brain.

      Delete
  2. This could be very interesting. I don't have any ideas yet, but I'll see what I can come up with after mulling over it for a few days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I meant to do last month's QQ--even had a scene halfway plotted out for it--but like the man said, "Life is what happens when you're making other plans." :-P

    Maybe once the Easter busyness is over, and I get Part Two of my virtual tour of Longacre posted, I'll have more freedom to do things like this....

    ~Tom Phooey~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very interested to see what you'd write for this, Tom.

      Delete
    2. So sorry to disappoint you, dearie, but I just kept drawing a blank with this quote. *Snort* Better luck this month, wot?

      ~TWR~

      Delete
  4. http://theshyintrovert.blogspot.com/2015/04/april-quote-queste-truth.html

    There you have it! Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!
    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is mine! :)

    http://twswr.blogspot.com/2015/04/a-truth.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.