Saturday, May 9, 2015

Quote Queste: May 2015




I had planned on posting this the first of May, but we had company and then this past week it just kept being pushed aside.  Packing to move is a pretty exhausting occupation.

Anyway, here is May's Quote Queste.

Rules:
1. Take the quote below and write a short scene based on it.  It can be a scene for a story you're currently writing, one you plan on writing in the future, or you can make up characters solely for this challenge.
2.  Post your scene on your blog, with the banner from the top of my post and a link to my blog.
3. Come back to my blog and leave a link to your post in the comments so the other participants and I can read your scene.
4. Have fun!



https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/ba/8f/fcba8fcee89b586a69cfe29c90cbe99d.jpg 



Miss Melody Muffin

5 comments:

  1. That prompt is awesome! Let's see what I come up with. :)
    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd write, but then I'd have to write, and it is summer out....maybe I can get Jack's camera and Sammy and Clara and I can act it out. Because it would be fun and then we could use Jack's swords again.

    You're moving? Are you moving by me? If you are you can come and play swords with us. Jack has plenty and I know how to sneak them out so she won't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my story!
    http://theupsidedownchick.blogspot.com/2015/05/heroes-come-in-small-packages-may-quote.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M FINALLY ABLE TO PARTICIPATE!!! AHH!! Okay.... okay. I'm calm. Sure, I'm kinda a day late, but that doesn't matter, does it?? *puppy dog eyes* *whips out virtual gingerbread as a bribe* :)

    http://liannetaimenlore.blogspot.com/2015/06/qq-not-heroes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiri Liz, you're not the only one who's late with this! Better late than never, wot? ;-)

    Here's my contribution:
    http://wildroseleblonde.blogspot.com/2015/06/quote-queste-may-edition-yong-yu-yin.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.