Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer Heat and Liebster Award


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I was tagged months ago for the Liebster award by Keturah.  Thank you, Keturah!

Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.  Keturah's blog is here.
2. Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
5. Invent 11 questions for your nominees.


11 Random Facts About Me:
1. Most of the time when I have to come up with these random facts, they're pretty oddball because I'm not very good at this.
2. I've always had a hard time dealing with summer heat.  This summer has been particularly brutal but the days have started to cool down.  We're going to have an early autumn in this part of the country.
3. I'm almost never bored because I have a list of things to do that is longer than the Sears Tower is tall.  (Oh, pardon me, it's the Willis Tower now.)
4. I've never read the Harry Potter series.
5. Laundry is my favorite household chore.
6. Dishes and floor washing are my least favorite household chores.
7. If I'm having a problem in my writing, nine times out of ten taking a shower or a walk will help me fix it.
8. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to do NaNoWriMo this year.
9. I enjoy walking out to the mailbox to check the mail.
10. Though I do not like spiders, I am not arachnophobic.
11. I can't tolerate snakes.  Any kind of snakes.  If you want to stay on my good side, don't bring snakes around me.


Keturah's Questions:
1. What is your middle name?
May.  Melody May Muffin.

2. Can you play any instruments?
No.  Eventually though, I plan on learning piano.

3. How many books have you read this month?
Counting beta books, ten or twelve so far.

4. Polka dots or stripes?
Polka dots.

5. Do you like bikes?
I love them.

6. What is your favorite country (Outside of the U.S.)?
South Korea, always and forever.

7. Do you like tape or glue better? :)
Tape.  I don't like glue because it's too easy to get it on my fingers.

8. What do you like best? Swimming or hiking?
Hiking.  I don't swim much.

9. If you could choose any career what would it be?
An English teacher in South Korea and a writer and translator on the side.

10. What is your favorite genre to read or write in?
Fantasy and historical fiction to read in, fantasy/pseudo-fantasy/historical fantasy to write in.

11. How many animals do you want? (If you want any, lol).
I'm content with my horse and a cat.  We have a dozen-odd cats running around right now, including several kittens so I'm satisfied where I am with animals right now.


I nominate:
Any of you reading this who feel like answering the questions. :)


My 11 questions for the bloggers I nominated: (I'm just going to pass along Keturah's questions.)
1. What is your middle name?
2. Can you play any instruments?
3. How many books have you read this month?
4. Polka dots or stripes?
5. Do you like bikes?
6. What is your favorite country ( Outside of the U.S. ).
7. Do you like tape or glue better? :)
8. What do you like best? Swimming or hiking?
9. If you could choose any career what would it be?
10. What is your favorite genre to read or write in?
11. How many animals do you want? ( If you want any, lol ).



Miss Melody Muffin

2 comments:

  1. Love your answers. When you get to NK can I come and visit you? And have you heard of the author Alana Terry? I think you'd like her books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is funny, because I've been thinking about this sort of thing, and that I should make a list of Random Facts so I'll have some good ones to post. :-P

    *Hugs!*
    ~R

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.