Thursday, October 8, 2015

A Blog You Should Be Reading

Well, one that I highly recommend anyway.  Over a year ago I read and thoroughly enjoyed Marking Time by April White and have been chomping at the bit to read the next two published books in the series. 

Earlier this year, I discovered Ms. White's blog and read a few posts and liked it.  Now I'm going back through her blog archive and loving her posts.  Smart, saavy advice for writing, amusing anecdotes, seriously, she is FUN.

Check it out:
http://aprilwhitebooks.blogspot.com

At some point (hopefully while the calendar still reads 2015) I'm going to review Marking Time and introduce you all to it, because IT. IS. A. GOOD. BOOK.


This has been your public service announcement for the day.  Carry on my lovely friends.


Miss Melody Muffin

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you lovely! Thank you so much, Melody - I really appreciate your kind words and support.
    Warm Regards,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.