Thursday, October 8, 2015

Quote Queste: October 2015 ~ Love and War



Aish, I'm late again.  Sorry 'bout that, readers.

Thank you to everyone (Kendra, Keturah and Tom) who participated in September's QQ!  I wrote most of a scene... but didn't actually get it finished.  I'll do that sometime this month.


Rules:
1. Take the quote below and write a short scene based on it.  It can be a scene for a story you're currently writing, one you plan on writing in the future, or you can make up characters solely for this challenge.
2.  Post your scene on your blog, with the banner from the top of my post and a link to my blog.
3. Come back to this post and leave a link to your post in the comments so the other participants and I can read your scene.
4. Have fun!


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/e9/d9/14e9d998605f03471a7e35c02c0de4cf.jpg




Miss Melody Muffin

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, interesting quote. And I have a scene, but the thing is, it's smack-dab in the middle of book three, and I can't share it because of Lots and Lots of Important Spoilers. So ... I may not participate. We'll see if some other characters offer some ideas, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Here is my story!

      http://twswr.blogspot.com/2015/10/fight.html

      Delete
  3. Here's mine: http://wildroseleblonde.blogspot.com/2015/10/quote-queste-october.html

    This is a great exercise, BTW, for writing with Characters we haven't gotten to "officially" in our regular writing. :-D

    God bless,
    ~R~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to remember to join in! I've not done anything like this in so long

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.