Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Well, I'm Done

Done with 50,000 words, and thereby done with NaNo.

I am not, however, done with my book.  Nooot by a long shot.  In fact, I think I'm only 1/4 the way into it.

I shall continue to work on this book, but not at the hectic pace I managed for 3 1/2 weeks.  I'll plug away at it while returning to my normal activities, including language studies and more email correspondence and book reviews and blogging.


Best wishes to all of you still working toward the 50,000 word goal, and congratulations to those of you who have already reached it!


Miss Melody Muffin


5 comments:

  1. Hurray for finishing early! I'm still at 44 thousand and something, but I'd like to finish on Saturday. . . we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Miss Melody! I'm only at 41,000, but I hope to get a lot of words daily for the rest of the week, and finish early and with words to spare. I need to get LDTD finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! *Confetti* Congratulations on reaching you goal--and best wishes as you continue with the rest of the book!

    *Virtual pumpkin cheesecake*

    <3
    ~R

    ReplyDelete
  4. HURRAY!!! I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!!! *offer cake and cookies*

    I do so hope the rest of writing will go wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's so cool that you finished NaNoWriMo. I myself participated in it this year, and know how difficult it can be. And since everyone seems to be offering food for celebrations, I will do so as well. *offers ice cream*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

If you are commenting as Anonymous or Unknown, please leave your name in your comment.